Festival: Nov. 26 through January 2, 2016
Open House: Saturday, Nov. 26, 2016 10-4
Takedown: The first week of January during regular Library hours.
IMPORTANT: Loose tinsel and edible ornaments are not allowed.
Guidelines for Festival Participants
1. All Trees and wreaths must be artificial.
2. No blinking lights.
3. No edible decorations, including cookies, candy, bird seed, etc.
4. No loose tinsel, glitter, confetti or artificial snow.
5. No active selling or raffles (business cards are encouraged).
6. Under tree decoration is limited to the space directly under the tree unless special arrangements have been made.
7. All entries must arrive by Nov. 19, 2016. Call 603-831-1802 if a problem arises.
8. The participant is responsible for setup and take down.
9. All trees and displays must be removed by Jan. 15th. Items not removed by that date become the property of the Festival to dispose of as necessary.
10. Participant Setup is Nov. 14-19 during regular Library hours:
Mon./Wed. 2-6, Tues./Thurs. 2-8, Fri. 9-12 and Sat. 10-4
*The Festival Committee as well as the Staff and Board of Trustees of the Library cannot take responsibility for damage or loss of any display items. We strongly suggest that no valuable or sentimental items are used in your display.
The Committee reserves the right to exclude or remove any tree or decoration that, in the Committee’s opinion, is inappropriate.
Here’s a printable copy of the Guidelines for 2016: 2016fotguidelines
Setup and Take down: You are responsible for setting up and taking down your display and within the time frame designated for each. Please be sure to check-in with a Committee member. ***Under no circumstances will tree set-up or late-arrivals be allowed during Open House.***
*** Trees or decorations left unclaimed at the Library beyond the end of January take down will become the property of the Festival and may be disposed of at the Committee’s discretion.***
The number of Registrations is limited based on available space. Early registration is strongly encouraged.
Email questions to info@AntrimFestivalOfTrees.org
2016 Committee Members:
Connie Vandervort, Laurie Cass-Griggs, Gerry McGlory, Linda Bryer, Linda Tenney, Anne Enman, Jacque Cottle Sarah Devlin, Imogene Drabble, Kristy Boule, Patricia Lovering, Sue Conklin